Friday, July 03, 2015

June Journalception!

1. List the credit cards in your wallet.
Wells Fargo and Capitol One

2. How close to perfect was today?
Meh... It was a day.

3. When did you last sing out loud?
Today. Every day.

4. What was the last gathering you attended?
Uhhhh...that's hard. I've been out of the social spotlight recently. A much in Mankato a couple months back.

5. Did anything make you sad today?
Yeah. Stupid polyamory being stupid.

6. Share a secret thought.
I love my Dom's girlfriend.

7. List 5 things you wish you invented.
Dishwasher. Camera. Those awesome racks for shower stuff, because I hate shower clutter. Space heaters. D&D.

8. What’s the last recipe you prepared?
Roasted pork chops with carrots and potatoes.

9. Who is your most reliable friend?
Chris.

10. What made you lose track of time today?
Sleeping. All fucking day.

11. What are you confident about?
That things WILL work out and they will be okay. And that just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it will never happen.

12. How did you do it?
Ancient Chinese secret. If I told you, I'd have to kill you. And that's messy.

13. What is the last purchase you made?
Breakfast before helping Chris move in.

14. Did you show someone appreciation today?
Yes, I drove the three of us to Fairmont for dinner and I massaged Chris.

15. How many push-ups can you do?
LOL you're funny.

16. What are you looking forward to?
Nothing in particular at the moment

17. What is your favorite dish to prepare?
Anything baked. I love baking.

18. There is no such thing as too much _____________________________.
Chocolate.

19. What is the most important thing you were told today?
Probably I love you from April.

20. What was the last thing you thought about today?
Oh gawd my sleep schedule is so totally fuuuuuuuucked.

21. What is the last book you read?
More than Two. It's a book on polyamory.

22. What matters today?
My fibro appointment and getting the help I need.

23. What project are you working on?
Nothing at the moment, but painting our new place soon.

24. Without looking at the previous years’ entry first, sign your name.
Krystina Anthony?

25. What is your most prized possession?
That's a tough one, but if we're talking inanimate objects, probably my computer, followed by my Kindle.

26. Were you ‘good’ or ‘bad’ today?
It was an alright day. I got my hair cut, which was nice.

27. What is the smartest thing you did today?
Give advice.

28. What was in your mailbox today?
Nothing. Post doesn't run on Sundays. Didn't you ever read Harry Potter?

29. Today I was so ________________.
Bleh. First day back at work after a week off due to acclimating to new medication.


30. The last thing I bought myself was __________________.
Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment