Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August Journalception!

1. What did you have for lunch today?
Nothing. Lost my keys so I can't go buy groceries and my cabinets are pretty well empty.

2. What did you let go of?
Apparently my keys, since it's day three of them being MIA.

3. What is the one thing you want to accomplish tomorrow?
Clean the house.

4. What was the last gift you gave?
Chris' birthday present – a full set of Earthen Dragon Balls.

5. The last time I exercised ____________________.
Hah! I went walking with Chris a couple weeks ago. And painting rooms and moving is a work out. So a few times of the last few weeks.

6. What did you create today?
Mac and cheese! And I started working on an application while learned C#.

7. What memories did you think about today?
Hrm... I'm not sure that I did. It was a bad pain day and I was just focusing on getting through that.

8. What is the last risk you took?
Taking a new job.

9. What made you compromise?
Lol... drinking the last pop with Chris. And going home but only if he drove.

10. Who do you look up to?
Jeanette mom.

11. On a scale of 1-10 my day was a __________.
3. I caught a cold or something over the weekend so I've spend the day sleeping with a fever.

12. What did the last text message you received say?
I honestly think it was a text to myself that the cats accidentally sent.

13. Do you owe anyone money?
Oh yes. Tons. Somewhere in the ten thousand range.

14. What is your own favorite physical feature?
Eyes or lips.

15. What was the worst thing you ate today?
So far I've only had banana muffins and those weren't too bad!

16. I hope no one was looking when I _______________.
Totally snuck some of the mixed drinks before pouring them. Quality control! Had to make sure that they tasted OK!

17. How many miles did you drive/ride today?
Two, up to the store and home.

18. Who was the first person you saw today?
Chris, same person I see every day when I wake up.

19. What’s your biggest phobia?
A toss up between water/drowning and being alone/

20. What was your first full thought this morning?
“I still feel like shit. When is this flare going to end...”

21. How full is your fridge?
Not very >< It's kinda that time of the month when funds are scarce.

22. What was the last healthy thing you did for yourself?
Took vitamins?

23. What did you have to wait for today?
Dinner? Cookies to finish baking?

24. What did you win?
Uhhhh... Someone else paid for me to do my laundry?

25. Who had the biggest influence on your day?
My fight with Christopher as soon as I woke up this morning. Really put me in a pisser.

26. What can you learn from today?
That when I'm hungry, even the most mediocre things taste good.

27. What was the highest point of your day today?
Knowing that today, I quit my shithole of a job.

28. Did you pay it forward?
I can hardly pay it, let alone pay it forward.

29. What would you like to learn more about?
A lot of things, actually. Photography mainly. If I was more science-minded, I'd say forensics but most of that is so hard for me to grasp since I am not for science.

30. What new TV show do you refuse to watch?

Anything Jersey Shore/Kardashianesque.

31. How much is a gallon of milk?
4.50, give or take depending on where/when you buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment