Monday, May 20, 2013

Bitch done fucked up...


Ayup. That she did. Silly bitch, refusing to reach out and try to get to know and be part of the family just because I'm here. That shit will fly for a little while, but not forever. 'Cause guess what? I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND NOTHING YOU DO WILL MAKE ME. 

I know that I gave Chris the option before the bow out of our friendship if it's causing a conflict with them, but I don't actually want him to; I was just trying to be mature and put it out there. He didn't take it and said that we were fine. I'm not sure if that has changed or is going to, but I really hope not. 

-shakes head- Not even been a month and she's already fucked up pretty big. It's the beginning of the end. -grabs snacks- Would you care to join me in watching this soap opera?

No comments:

Post a Comment